View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 04:09 AM   #72
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Great thinking, and re-enactment, videos of how all came into play has to be a plus. I just read Jenna AK reply. I cannot belive AC would tell someone " you're on your own, but to remain with in the limits of the law" ridiculous. I know this would a lot of foot work, but, would you be able to start a petition in your area that Alaska puts into place a leash law, and limits on legal leash lengths. This was a serious and vicious attack, and worse because it came from behind, like a "sneak attack". What would have happened had it been one of the lil yorkies? Maybe even go to local news paper with your story and pic, videos. If no one publicly protests, that's a sign ppl are in agreement with off leash dogs and 16+ retractable leashes. Alaska and all states must put a leash law in place. No dog should have to go through what your Lucy went through, no owner should have to witness a vicious attack on their dog, and be helpness to stop it. Voices have to be heard, can you be the one that can start that ball rolling? A lot to think about, but you have Lucy girl as a remembrance of uncontrolled large breed dog attack. Sorry for the rant, I am just over whelmed with Jenna AK post of how AC reacts to aggressive dogs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!