View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 02:14 AM   #70
Jenna AK
YT Addict

Angry

I've only just seen this post and I am livid after reading all five pages. Good Lord, what is wrong with people?

I can attest to the uselessness of AC at least in this state because we've had plenty of times we needed their help out here in the "boonies" where we are and basically we've been told we're on our own, but to remain within the limits of the law...when no one else does?? Really?? I can't tell you how many times I've been chased back into my own house by some Beavis' huge dog that is barking and snarling at me in my own yard, much less on the public rural road we live on! It's ridiculous! No one leashes their dogs and no one even gives a flip where they go and what they do. People don't have to answer for their stupidity in this world these days and that's why they get away with this nonsense. (Don't even get me started on the 'trash hounds' that make a mess of our yard at every opportunity! I take my life in my hands trying to scare them off!)

I've got bear spray to fire away if I need to but as you said, if the wind happens to be off just at the right time you wind up running the risk you're going to take it rather than the attacker. Not really worth it. But how we are going to safely walk our little dogs when eejits like this guy are around and practically have packs of these mutts running amok in places where there are clear leash laws? We don't have the benefit of police out here, it takes them hours to come out even for a domestic. Can you imagine the lag because a little dog has been brutalised?

Anyway, pardon my rant but I've had enough of this stuff happening or even threatening to happen to people and animals I care about because some people won't touch the word "responsibility" with a ten foot pole! I am glad that Lucy is recovering from this awful attack, also glad that the wee ones weren't hurt in the incident or you either, but poor Lucy to go through such anguish! Pin this turkey to the wall, Mike. You're in the right and losers like this poor excuse for a human need to learn a lesson. I agree with those who have posted before me that you should take some of your videos of your excellent training in with you when you go to court. I've learned so much from them myself. And I doubt this tattoo guy has anything like that to show the judge!

Please give Lucy, Eddie and Jillie some big snuggles from me and Jenna. And please, all of you, be safe!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!