View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 05:56 AM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJane View Post
I just thought I would encourage those folks with new puppies who are in despair about whether he/she will EVER sleep all night/sit quietly/be remotely housebroken/etc. While Grace has slept well almost from day one (in an xpen with a crate, food, and potty pads in the laundry room), I really wondered about several other things. In the last few days/weeks, she is beginning to play nicely-my fingers are so happy-and is less likely to make a mess in the house. Mainly, I think she has begun to understand that going potty as soon as she is in the pen means I will take her out!

I don't know how much of this is due to spay and removal of teeth a couple of weeks ago (she did really well-didn't need half of the pain meds that were sent home) and how much is due to finally being 8 months old. In any event, while she was always precious to us from the first day we saw her, she is delightful to have around the house now.

Lest you think that she has not been loved and adored, she has won points from day one for being cute (my niece said some of her friends who stayed here one night considered slipping her into their bags before leaving!) and for being so incredibly good with the grandson and the other children who bless our lives. They adore her, and she never nipped THEIR fingers!

Anyway, hang in there, guys!
Great post!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!