View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 08:26 AM   #1
dzfisher
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love I am new to Yorkie Talk-Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Yorkie Lovers,
I am new to Yorkie Talk, but I am familiar with Yorkies. I just lost my 12.5 year old Abby on St. Patrick's day and was heart broken and devastated! We now have a new Angel, who we named Angel, who is 3 years old. I am looking forward to getting familiar with Yorkie Talk and make some good friends.

My Angel has a completely different coat than Abby that is more prone to matting. I was told she has some soft coat in her. I have been searching for the proper products to use. I need some advise about products and especially a brush. Abby's fur hardly ever matted, so this is all new to me. I did purchase Cowboy magic and Perfect Coat at local pet stores. They both worked pretty good and I got most if the mats out. I did have to cut a few out. I then bathed her with Perfect Coat Shampoo and Cream Rinse. Her coat is so much better! She was like a big puff ball before and now she is more silky soft.

I just realized it was mostly where her buddy harness was rubbing on her. My husband takes her for long walks twice a day. We have decided to not use the buddy belt any longer and use a few cute dress harnesses we have.

I did some searching on Yorkie Talk and saw some recommendations for products too.

Sorry for the long post, but I could go on forever when talking about my babies!

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Deb & Angel
dzfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!