View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #1
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Pao was at the vet today

So Pao was up all night on Thurs night/Friday morning and seemed like he can't get comfortable. On Friday late noon threw up some thick yellow liquid with grass in it. We were at the vet today and did ultrasound. The vet showed us the xray and there was no obstruction but we did see poop in his intestine which the vet says will come out but since the vet visit this morning Pao hasn't pooped and he hasn't pooped yesterday. He is drinking and was given fluid under the skin to help with hydration. He hasn't really eaten a lot either since yesterday but has eaten some boiled chicken today. He threw up a little bit of thick yellow liquid again today. He is sleeping lots today but looked more perky than yesterday. Vet also gave an injection for nausea and prescribed some Pepcid for tummyache. I'm just worried that he still hasn't poo yet and at what point do I call the vet again? The vet also said that his on the xray, the small intestine area seemed weird that it is not pronounced and is blurry. Anyone has any ideas?

we just did his senior bloodwork profile last week during wellness check and everything was fine. He did get a rabies shot.i wonder if that has caused some issues?

Last edited by Potter; 05-24-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!