View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
Angietigerfan
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Please Help - Limping

I have a serious situaiton here and I don't know what forum to post it in. I have 2 little 3 month old yorkies, they are sisters and they get to roughhousing pretty good. Last night the littlest one seemed to hurt her leg, She was limping a small bit, Today she was fine and they had a good day toghther, then about an hour ago they were playing and running and she screamed out. When I picked her up she cried out as well but now she seems to be ok, I am worried to death. Izzy weighs 4lbs and Ava about 3 and she is the one whose right front leg seems to get knocked out of place. Izzy is not trying to hurt her but I am going to have to do something to make sure this behavior stops HELP I am desperate!
I am watching them like a hawk right now and they are both sleeping, they sleep in the sunroom and I am afraid to go to bed in case she needs me I do have a crate in my bedroom and am thinking of putting them in there for tonight so I can hear if she cries Its either that or sleep on the sunroom floor

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 05-26-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Angietigerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!