View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 07:01 PM   #7
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Hurrta also makes a full coat but that may be too much. When I saw this coat, I thought to myself that I couldn't use the coat with Katie's Buddy Belt because I wouldn't want it to get wet. I think the vest is cute, and you wouldn't need a harness, but I was wondering how heavy the vest is.

Katie has the most magnificent thick pure silk coat, but I cut it, because she was so hot! I hated cutting her hair, but it was done out of love for her. I could not let my baby be hot just because I loved her long hair. She looks like a little doll now, and she runs so freely and is much happier. Still, if this would help her deal with the heat, I'd get it, but the vest might be better.

This photo is of Katie with her breeder. It was shorter with me, but it was still long. It's much shorter now. She's still adorable, with the cutest little body and beautiful face and tail. She is much prettier and cuter than that photo.

Dog Cooling Coat - Hurtta Pro Collection
Hurtta Cooling Coat
Hurtta Free Hand Leash. I still love my Buddy Belrs, and although this is heavy, I also love it.
Use code Havanese10 for 10% discount
Attached Thumbnails
Dog Cooling Vests-image.jpg  

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!