View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 06:53 AM   #6
Toybox Yorkies
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbellotto
"Thank you"
I am going to continue to look. I have found a few breeders from the internet but may ask my grandfather for more information regarding the where abouts of a good breeder when the time is right. You may have heard of him, he judges the Terrier group in the Westminster as well as the Eukunuba.
(Ken McDermott)

Thanks for your information. I am looking for a "tiny/small" Yorkie. I have owned a Schnauzer in the past, and he did get to be a bit bigger then i thought he would. So, basically the smaller the better breed wise, although I want to be sure to get a decent sized pup to avoid sickness.
Yes, I have heard of Ken McDermott, he would be a good source of information for you.

Just keep me in mind. Like I said I don't know the weight of this puppy yet. When I pick him up on the 4th of March I will have a better idea of his growth potential, although no breeder can guarantee size. I will also know better if he is show or pet quality. As of all the information I have on him to date from the breeder (owner of the dam), one is smaller then the other.

If you want more information about him contact me after the 5th of March and I can let you know better what I think.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!