Thread: Bile Acid Test
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 05:14 PM   #69
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy-yorkie View Post
We were doing a lot of training...a lot. She diagnosed Maggie as being depressed during the one and only session we saw the behaviorist, that is why she prescribed the meds for Maggie. I would prefer the training but it is a lot of training and neither of mine would roll over, Maggie won't do down, it takes a of treats to do the training they want done. The training has basically gone to hell in a hand basket since Maggie could not take the meds and she had all the BAT and thyroid testing and Buster had his issues again with his leg. I think we will be starting from square one if we go back.

Sometimes I think I try too hard...maybe I should let pups be pups...

Are you favoring Buster over Maggie, or does Maggie get your attention first? The reason I ask is bc Peek was attacking Tinkerbell for a while, and I started giving him less attention and was mad with him a lot. Nothing I did stopped him, in fact he got worse and his attacks increased in frequency. Then I threw my hands in the air out of desperation and did the exact opposite, started giving him more good attention, and his behavior improved dramatically.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!