View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Hi Ashley, I am looking at a pic. I have had 4 yorkies the one I have now is my 5th. The pic you posted sure looks 100% yorkie to me. Maybe in person he looks diff. there are a lot of yorkies that have been breed with other breeds and the puppies will look 100 % yorkie. Maybe other members will offer / suggest opinions / advise. Everyone likes to know what breed they have, that's for sure. Once they have captured your heart it really doesn't matter what breed they are, you will love them for who they are. I hope you can get some answers to put your mind at ease. Good luck.
BTW, my last yorkie weighed in at 17 lbs and had a long body, but all was perportioned to her body weight, she had a beautiful sleek body, I was also told by "non yorkie owners" she could not be a yorkie because she was so big. Size, weight. means nothing. Agreed he may not be what you are calling a "toy" yorkie due to his weight.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!