View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 04:43 AM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

My now all past lil girls did not like children, why, in my family there were only 2 small children, 3 & 5 years old, when they would visit me, or I would visit them all the pups came with me, these 2 little girls would scream to the top of their lungs as out sheer excitement over seeing the dogs, they were not afraid of my loves, loved them, they were just 2 little screamers, well their screaming scared the day lights out of my dogs, When the little girls calmed down and wanted to pet my dogs, the dogs would run and hide, scared to death of these kids. That's one story, 2nd story, I was a camper for many years, there would be little boys with super soaker water guns, they would sneak around their trailer and shoot the dogs with water, they got my dogs in a panic, to the point if any of my dogs would have gotten loose they would have bitten these boys. My girls were loving passive babies, but ended up having such a fear of kids I could not trust them around any children. I would think your new baby had bad experiences with children. Try introducing him to only one CALM child (keep leash on him), see what his reaction is. Good luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!