View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #12
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

The most fun thing I do for my babies: I got an off shore fishing rod from my brother...big rod! I got some fishing line called "spyder wire"....I think is is just nylon but you can reel a 1000 pound shark in with it....I tied the end of that line to a toy....sometimes it is a rubber ring looking thing, sometimes a freesby looking toy, sometimes a stuffed soft toy, and I cast that toy across my yard and reel it back to me! The kiddos go NUTS chasing that toy along the ground! You have to have control of the situation and only allow a couple of dogs play at one time....they get very competitive and will end up fighting over the "chase"....and you have to control how long you allow them to do this....mine would do it until they had run their paws completely off, up to their shoulders, or until they fell over from exhaustion! Mine LOVE this game and it is a favorite play activity around here! Believe me, it will easily run all the piss and vinegar out of my babies and they drop dead into their beds at night after a short workout with the rod and reel!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!