View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #33
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Sweet Pea View Post
I can't thank you all enough for giving me your opinions and the benefit of your experience. Yes, some areas have more rabid wildlife then others ... but also some dogs are out doors more often then others. My darling is barely 5lbs. She is trained on wee wee pads and is hardly out of the house. Because of the fragile health and state of most little teacup yorkies, and because of the side effects/reactions some vaccines cause, I feel it is prudent {on a case to case basis} to use caution when vaccinating the little ones. A MODIFIED VACCINE SCHEDULE is best for me and I was wondering if anyone has one then can send me? NY has laws but there are exceptions.. I believe in a holistic approach combined with vetinary care. And my yorkie has a problem with her right back leg.. When I adopted her she had this.. so vaccines cannot be put in the back legs... HAS ANYONE HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE DHPP VACCINE? If you don't give distemper/parvo, will the dog develop distemper problems? [sorry for these symplistic questions]
I do not give the DPPH vaccine to Doodlebug as l stated in my first post due to reactions. The only issue with not giving distemper is the possibility of coming in contact like my story about the raccoon on my sister's roof and her unvaccinated puppy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!