View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 08:13 PM   #1
annette22
Yorkie Yakker

Star help with training

Hi Everyone,

I purchase a 10 weeks old yorkie girl...she's about 4 pounds and she is such a adorobla pup. She's been at my house for about week and a half. She was very nice and tiny when we got her, and all of the sudden she looks like she gain a lot of weight. I've been feeding her mostly puppy food, and sometimes i give her a little piece of chicken and ham. Is this normal???

I thought training a dog would be easy ....boy was I wrong. I have trouble getting Lily to pee on the wee wee pads. The thing is, whenever she feels like peeing on the pad she will, and if she doesn't feel like it...she doesn't it all over the house.
Before I brought her home, I bought her a nice, large, exercise pen thinking that it will be her place, but she hates it. When we close her in there she barks and cries very very loud, so we have to let her out. I know she is just 11 weeks old, but if i let her do whatever she wants with us, then i am affraid she will rule my in my house forever
Well, anyways, I love her to death but that peeing is killing me. Does anyone has a good idea what helps in training a small pup like that??? I also heard somewhere that if you wash your floors with vinegar, that kills the smell so they don't pee in the same place. I tried and it worked for one day
annette22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!