View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I believe almost all of the formulas are complete with exception of the "Preference" formula that you're supposed to add your own protein source to. We have attempted to use this brand in the past and have tried a few of the samples. It made Toki use the bathroom a lot and the food pretty much came out of her looking the same way as it did going in! It's seems so plant heavy as well...ended up being not for us. It might be a good option for dogs needing limited ingredients or that have certain food sensitivities perhaps.

Toki did seem to enjoy the taste although some dogs may have issues with the like the porridge consistency or odor I imagine. Hopefully others can share their experiences here...I think Jenny (mimimomo) fed this in the past with good results though and has more experience feeding it over the long term.

The Honest Kitchen makes pretty good treats though...we recently have been using the Pecks which are 0.6 calories a treat and sometimes we'll get a package of their Beams (rolled fish skin chews) which the pups love!
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!