View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 04:22 PM   #11
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Talking about bad things happening to unattended babies. Cody all of a sudden needs poop privacy. I let him out, now have to stand 10 feet away from him, give him his privacy, the other day I see him sniffing something, I walk over to him just as whatever he was smelling he snapped it up, I tell him to drop it, what he snapped up was a BIG yellow jacket bee. Thankfully he was not stung. Cody is newly adopted, came from the city,now he lives in the country, runs free in back yard, his hunting instinct are kicking in, yesterday, I only give him 5 feet of privacy since the bee incident, now he found a hole and is sniffing into it, I walk over, bend down to see what he is sniffing, something came out of that hole so fast, popped him in his nose, he jumped back several feet, I checked him out, no stings, no bite, what ever it was, was so fast I couldn't see what it was. Now he'll get NO privacy, I will be right on top of him. All my babies never were let out alone, it's not just ppl, stray dogs, wild animals you have to be concerned about, I told of Cody so ppl will be aware, insects are harmful / deadly also. Watch your babies carefully.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!