View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default I just talked to Mickeys Breeder. and so glad I did

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey Breeder called and asked me if I could print her out some AKC puppy registrations for her. Because she don't have a computer. I told her she should really think about getting one. I know she has the money lol.

Any way while I was there she told me That she had sold that Little girl puppy that I was thinking about getting and didn't. She said it was so odd because after she sold her the Lady that came to get her told her that it was very cheap for and AKC ch background . and she rarely seen healthy puppy's like hers.and said that she would be interested in buying every puppy she has from now on. The breeder was shocked. Shes been a breeder for 20 years and her Yorkies are very healthy. But she don't know about puppy mills and Broker's much . I told her I really didn't until I got the Internet and she should get a computer to learn all about it. She said Pet land also saw one of her pups and asked if they could also starting buying all her puppy's.........Well she is thinking about getting a computer now. When I first met her she sold her Ch AKC puppy's for $500.00 and now she sells them for 1,000 I guess I had some thing to do with that. lol Well one of her females had to have a C-section first time and I told her with selling her puppy's so cheap shes not making enough to even pay off the vet bills. so she did raise the prices.Well now that I talked to her shes for sure not selling her puppy's to these two Lady's.She said she thought it was odd and wasn't sure about it any ways. It just makes me sad that the lady did get that little girl I wanted but didn't get.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!