View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
chinovince
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default He left me on 25 April 2014, I Love U, Gigo!

It happened fast in 5 days. At the beginning, he didn't reply me much when I called me for going out. He vomitted each time when I gave him Pate or terrine as snack, doubt of changement of food to cause the vomit, cos once he ate croquettes again, all was fine.
On Tuesday 22/4, I took him to get the last vaccin and the same time I asked the verterinaire to check if he was OK in health as he acted a bit different recently. The no-hearted veterinaire only checked his heart and didn't reply at all, I asked again if he was ok. The silence meaned OK.
The last day 25 April, we went out for walking as usual and Gigo behaved well. We went to see my friend who looked after Gigo in my absence for each of my travel and holidays. Before we left, Gigo went straight to see my friend when I was eating. It was a sign of saying farewell by Gigo as mentioned as by my friend who had this kind of feeling.
On the way back home, as like as always, I let him walk in the passage where is silent, he started to behave weakly, not walking well. I put him in my arms at once until home where he went straight to our bedroom for rest, it was not normal cos he rested in the salon usually. I took him out of bedroom to see if he walked well but not so that I called another veterinaire for appointment in order to check out this. On the way to the cabin of veterinaire, I let him walked twice but still badly and the 2nd time Gigo even passed out on the floor. Since then, I kept him in my arms until we arrived the cabin of veterinaire where I asked the doctor to see Gigo immediately. Gigo still had heart beat and breathing at that moment, the doctot at once put Gigo to the intensive care room with help of oxygen.
When the doctor came back to me and explained that his temperature was very low at 30 but the normal one was 38. He was dying, anyway, he tried to see if we could do something. After a while, the doctor came to tell that they were going to operate him. It meaned that Gigo could be saved probably. Later on, the assistant came to talk to me about the cause of bad health of Gigo. I of course agreed to have a blood test and the result said that Gigo lacked badly of sugar in blood. After another 15 mins, I heard that Gigo cried in the care room for 1-2 seconds. And then, the assistant came to tell me that Gigo was gone.
My last talk with the assistant before paying the bill, she said that they found a tumor in the belly of Gigo and it was the cause of the death. They showed me the tumor by touching the belly and I felt that it was a quite big little one. As he lacked of sugar badly, I doubted that the tumor was a cancel of liver.
I adopted Gigo at the age of 1 and half and he left me at the age of 8 and halk. We had wonderful time together, especially the moments when I travelled around with him within Europe, Italy, Spain, Germany, Swiss, etc....
Gigo was so sweet and lovely and he was a big love in my heart. Now, I missed his approachs whenever I went in my appartment where he followed me each corner and even asked and insisted to be held in my arms. In and out, Gigo showed his love to me by licking my arms and fingers for mins, I have never had this feeling so close to somebody, he was the only one, my dearest love, Gigo!!
At the age of 7, it was the beginning of last year 2013, he became blind due to Cataract. It was such a shock to me and I even cried for that when I realised that that night. However, he was always so tender to me, I naturally showed more loves day by day.
Here is the photos of Gigo taken in the middle of March 2013 when we walked along the Seine and some photos at home when he was kissing me.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!