View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #8
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namor View Post
Oh so true. Grooming should be a consideration before you get a dog. So many people say to me "Oh what a beautiful little dog you have." My usual response is "It takes alot of work." Yorkie, Shih-tzu or any dog that requires cutting the coat (aka hypo-allergenic) requires attention. Just letting them mat is horrible. If a person says their dog will not let them brush means they do not brush often. Just imagine having mats in your hair down to your skin. OWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I got my little man because I wanted the best friend ever. I knew my new hobby would be to groom him. I never imagined we would love it so much. Maybe I'm just weird.
Oh you made me laugh ! Yes I did not think of it that way. . . I am going to steal it . . My new hobby is grooming Galen !

I am not a high maintenance girl but I have a high maintenance dog. I takes at least an hour to bath and dry him. And this gets done about once a week. Not including once to twice a day brushing

Last edited by Verbena; 05-08-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Verbena is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!