View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBear1986 View Post
Thanks Ann, I certainly want the best for her starting with her diet. I also got vet insurance for her so that, should any health issues arise, she will be well cared for. It might not have been the best idea to get her at a young age but from this point going forward I will make the best decisions I can for her which is why I'm here on this board trying to be a sponge and soak up as much information about all things Yorkshire terrier.
I'm sure she'll do just awesome . You are so smart to get insurance for her. I got it for Pfeiffer when she was a puppy (I now have it for my older 2 too), who was perfectly healthy, but then had a bit of off bloodwork. Well, that then led to all kinds of testing, including a liver biopsy -- and it was thousands...almost all paid for by insurance. She ended up being perfectly healthy, but you just never know when/if you'll suddenly have to spend a great deal of money.

Your kiddo is in good hands. She doesn't sounds spoiled at all . No, not one bit.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!