View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 05:21 AM   #8
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
You might want to make sure you sign up for an insurance plan because breeders who give the puppies away that young are not good breeders and don't do the health and genetic testing reputable breeders do and they normally don't know the lines as far back as reputable breeders do to make sure no illnesses run in them. I get you don't want to talk about it and it is what it is we all make mistakes or there are certain things that happen. Just do your research and be prepared a lot of puppies who don't stay will there moms until 12 weeks having bitting issues, socialization problems and sometimes can be harder to potty train but we are here to help. Before I knew about the extent of puppy mills and that there where brokers. I got my Callie from who I latter learned was a broker who got there puppy's from an Amish puppy mill in PA. I don't love her any less I feel bad that my money went to keep that nasty place in business but I didn't know any better and lots of people get lucky and there pup has no issues mine came pooing blood a lot of blood and she has other issues now as well as definitely not the standred 17 pounds and floppy ears Any way hope things go well for Darla.
I don't know if we can truly say that a lot of puppies that aren't w/ their Moms until 12 weeks have the issues you mention. Heck, I've seen those very same issues here in yorkies who had the absolute "ideal" background. I think oftentimes these issues are temperament based, not action/consequence based. It sounds like Sarah is very aware of Darla's potential extra needs at her age, and is acting accordingly. Sounds like her kiddo is doing great!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!