Thread: about head
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:39 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Is dry skin what you are referring to? I'm sorry - I didn't see that at first but it's obvious now what you meant. And she rubs her head and scratches from that? Could very well be she's allergic to something - worse at times and then gets better. And grass and seasonal allergies can affect many dogs and though some were never allergic before, they can suddenly develop allergies just as humans can - seemingly out of the blue. My Tibbe wasn't allergic before last year when he was 6 years old!!! Developed bumps on his back last fall from what was apparently seasonal or food allergies and scratched a lot. They and the itching went away after prescription shampoo, a spray on Benadryl solution and winter arrived so who knows. Anyway, just watch that baby and get her in to see the vet if her behavior indicates she's got troubles. Good luck with her and I hope she's okay soon.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!