Thread: about head
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:27 AM   #11
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

thanks I just might take a look at them. but she hasn't really done any of the rub of her head today just to cover up her food. but we thinking it could be algers however u spell it. ever since she back on the fish oil. since she does have dry sink and that might be bothering her more with the cooler weather. but my mom don't have algers however u spell it or anything but she think it could be that since she might be getting some algers however u spell it. the people that I do know that does have algers however u spell it has been bothering them more this year. or it cold be the baby wraps we was using to clean up feet with when she came back in from outside if she was walking on the ground or grass since we didn't want her on the bed with her feet like that. so we haven't use the baby wraps in while so we are going to use something else. but we been using them for a long time and it didn't seem to bother her. but it could be different once and then again she could take a while before it started to bother her. then again we just might not have pay that much to her when it first started either till she started doing it more often. but then again we been going on a lot more walks then we have in the past. so it could be something outside that is getting to her. I just might watch her when we are walking a lot more then I do now and see if there is anything outside that could be doing and see what she does when she get back in. it could be the grass that bothering her this days. but it never did it before. but things could change later on. some people get things that they never had for years and just started getting them. I am just going to keep a eye on her more and see if things don't change then we just might have to take her to the vet. I just hope things does change for the better.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!