View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #4
SarahBear1986
Senior Yorkie Talker

would getting her a playmate be out of the question? I was the same way when I got my first Shih Tzu. I felt so guilty leaving him alone all day. I got him a playmate who I named Yanna. She and he shared a crate together since I accidentally got him a bigger crate than what he really needed. It worked out wonderfully and they loved being crated together. Then I got puppy fever again and really wanted a liver pigmented Tzu with green eyes. In the end I ended up having three Shih Tzu. Then I went through a divorce and had to move to Miami for work. The place I was going to live at didn't allow pets so I re-homed Yanna and Ming with friends of mine named Karen and Austin and my little Jaden went to live with another friend of mine named Megan. Karen and Austin moved to Japan with Yanna and Ming and Megan and her family ended up moving to Jacksonville Florida. Over the years we lost touch but I know they're good people and my Shih Tzu are living out happy lives. I still felt bad about having to give them up though and I missed them sooooo very much. Six years later I now have Miss Darla.

Last edited by SarahBear1986; 04-29-2014 at 09:51 AM.
SarahBear1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!