View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:54 AM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Nope, don't take chances with your baby around a biting dog. It's up to that woman to have raised a well-behaved dog or rehabbed a dog-aggressive animal from an attack and if the dog cannot be helped by her back to normal behavior around other dogs, she should keep him away from them out of pure concern for those babies that could get hurt. It's crazy to expect others to offer up their dogs for her dog to keep aggressing toward when he's clearly making no strides forward. Likely she's not a strong pack leader or very good at helping him with his problem or he wouldn't be so fearful, protective or dog-aggressive himself. I'll bet you can offer Wallee up as his guinea pig every other day and he never will get better. She needs to hire a dog behaviorist to train her how to help her dog herself. Until she brought a calm, well-behaved, muzzled dog down to visit Wallee and he stayed well-behaved for several visits, I'd not entertain visits with that dog. He's obviously just as uncomfortable around other dogs as they are around him the way he is now and he will probably be happier if she quits trying to force the issue until she gets some professional help for him. Right now he's dangerous and could bite or attack at any time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!