View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #6
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBear1986 View Post
Yea we're moving back in a week. We love Boulder and Co Springs and Denver. The scenery is gorgeous but business called for us to be on the western slope 4 hours away from the parts of Co that we love. It's much more barren on the western side. If we were in Denver or nearby that would be one thing. In Denver you can drive to the wilderness when you want to experience the beauty of nature but you still have all the urban feel of a big city as well. It's the best of both in my opinion. Out here it's more wilderness than city. I'm definitely not a pioneer sort of gal. I love boutiques! Lexington actually has some great dog friendly boutiques and yogurt places. Tons of doggy parks and a couple of pet suites hotel chains for dogs. I wouldn't board Darla but our German Shepherd we do have to board from time to time. There's a lot less people willing to watch a big indoor dog than a little indoor dog, at least that's been my experience. If we were living in Boulder or Co Springs or Denver, we wouldn't move back to Kentucky. My sister in laws live in Denver and I just love it there but there's no need for our business in that area.
I hear ya, I'm not the biggest fan of Western CO either...it's just missing a few things in life that I really appreciate and want. I agree that Denver/Boulder is just lovely - I loveth both cities to no end. I'm also super fond of Estes Park...and pretty much all the cities on the I-70 corridor. Though touristy, the Central City area is just gorgeous and charming. Love Nederville and that whole area. Love Glenwood Springs and Aspen.

Sigh....gee you can't tell I miss it or anything can you ?

Best of luck in your move, I hope it goes smoothly. Will you be doing your same business back in KY then?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!