View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 07:25 AM   #4
SarahBear1986
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
How lovely that you used to brush their manes...it's so relaxing.

I lived in CO for 7 years...first in Boulder, then Eldorado Springs, then Denver. LOVED all of it. I miss it SO sosososo much. Colorado is where my heart is, and always will be. On one hand, I so regret ever leaving...but on the other...if I hadn't left I wouldn't have what I have now and wouldn't have met my husband etcetera. So do you think you'll move back to Lexington then?
Yea we're moving back in a week. We love Boulder and Co Springs and Denver. The scenery is gorgeous but business called for us to be on the western slope 4 hours away from the parts of Co that we love. It's much more barren on the western side. If we were in Denver or nearby that would be one thing. In Denver you can drive to the wilderness when you want to experience the beauty of nature but you still have all the urban feel of a big city as well. It's the best of both in my opinion. Out here it's more wilderness than city. I'm definitely not a pioneer sort of gal. I love boutiques! Lexington actually has some great dog friendly boutiques and yogurt places. Tons of doggy parks and a couple of pet suites hotel chains for dogs. I wouldn't board Darla but our German Shepherd we do have to board from time to time. There's a lot less people willing to watch a big indoor dog than a little indoor dog, at least that's been my experience. If we were living in Boulder or Co Springs or Denver, we wouldn't move back to Kentucky. My sister in laws live in Denver and I just love it there but there's no need for our business in that area.
SarahBear1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!