View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 08:21 PM   #432
Chloebethmorris
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I am so very sorry for your loss. I've been a member for a few yrs now but this is my 1st actual reply/post. I have followed Tony's journey from early on. My heart breaks for u but yet I am also happy that little Tiny's final years were spent w u & she had more love & attention than (sadly) some fur babies ever have. I wanted to offer my condolences & to say how much u have inspired me....so much so that I adopted a puppy mill dog that was older & given away by the mill to a lady who then decided to continue breeding her
My sweet Trixie came to me 2 days before she delivered 5 beautiful & by the grace of God miraculously healthy babies on Feb 23rd. Her journey (and mine as well) has been an incredible one. And again I give thanks & credit to u because Tiny's story had a LOT to do with me adopting Trixie! I would love to tell her long but hopefully inspiring story....does anyone have any advice as to where exactly I should post that? And also where to post pix & info about her puppies that I will (with much sadness) have to sell to try & recover some of the thousands of dollars I have spent on their care. Any & every possibly thing that could go wrong & require lots of vet bills did.....but it is an experience that I would do over again without hesitation. Trixie is my 2nd rescue & for any of y'all out there who have wanted to or thought of doing it - my advice is that u can't even begin to IMAGINE just how rewarding it is. I promise it is worth every second & every penny of your time & attention. I only wish I was wealthy & could do more. Please consider rescuing a Yorkie or any breed/animal in need, your life will be blessed beyond measure ! God bless u all for your love of Yorkies. They truly are the best breed ever <3
Chloebethmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!