View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 02:03 PM   #11
JuanRamos
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahas3 View Post
Is she just as you put it roaming or does she press her head against the wall and things? How old is she?
She walks around the house while sniffing the floor. The only time she has gotten close to a wall was to investigate a hole where we previously had a phone cable that came all the way from our second floor. She only does this when she's not bussy playing with her toys, getting groomed, or being with us.

I just did a test with my dad and she seems to react just fine to his voice, even if I'm petting her and he's in a different room. Anyway, I just came back from a friend's graduation ceremony and she spent all the morning watching TV with my mom. She called me to tell me that she was doing just fine and got off the sofa when she yelled "Get off" or "No!" at her. She even turned her face in the direction my mom was yelling from. Right now she's tired and just sleeping in her crate.

I wonder if she doesn't get startlet at all by rattling keys because she already got too used to loud noises due to her habit of watching TV.

Last edited by JuanRamos; 04-25-2014 at 02:06 PM.
JuanRamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!