View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:06 PM   #4
JuanRamos
Senior Yorkie Talker

By the way, she had her first grooming session when she was past 4 months old. I wonder if she could have gotten a mixture of wax and hair inside of her ears since the vet told us that her hair was already pretty long. When she arrived home after getting her hair cut she used to scratch her ears and rub her head against the sofa's cushions, but that didn't last long. And I got the feeling she just wanted to take off the ribbon that the groomer placed around her neck, or that maybe she wasn't used to not having hair blocking her eyesight anymore or her ears weighing less, but now I'm afraid that she might have gotten something stuck inside of her canal. She didn't get sedated so I'm ruling out sudden hear loss after anesthesia. We only took her to that vet's grooming place because we could see how they groomed her from the reception.

Then again, she did get a quick check-up (it wasn't still time for her last puppy shot), so I guess I'm just grasping at straws to justify this sudden change in behaviour. And if there was something still stuck inside of her ears, then I'd assume that the scratching and rubbing her head against cushions would have continued.

Last edited by JuanRamos; 04-24-2014 at 09:11 PM.
JuanRamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!