Thread: Tick Necklace
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Teegy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Tick Necklace

I got this information from an associate in the US. I cannot speak for it's effectiveness but she swore by it. Even has a disclaimer at the end.

Amber Tick protect for your dog

Natural TICK Protection

Natural Non-Toxic Tick Protection and Prevention
The Healing Power of Baltic Amber Baltic Amber is a natural resin that was formed around 40-60 million years ago. It was fossilized by the heat and pressure in the earth. To unfold the powerful health effects of Amber you have to use it unpolished and in quantity proportional to your pet. If both components are met the effects are remarkable.
My quest had began when I started going into further research about the conventional tick products. I found out that the main active ingredient in many of the tick treatments is a pesticide known as Permethrin. It kills insects by paralyzing their nervous system. However, it cannot distinguish between an insect’s nervous system, a dog’s or cat’s nervous system, or even human’s nervous system.
The more I read the more shocked I became by the profound effects from the toxic conventional tick products.
Amber Tick Laces are originally from Europe and many German veterinarians recommend these tick protect necklaces or what they call amber tick laces.
Tick Protect Tick Laces are:

Non Toxic Chemical Free Very robust
95% effective to keep your pet free of ticks Very Cost effective Long lasting. They needs to be replaced every 9-12 months
How Amber Protects Your Four Legged Friend

You’re probably thinking, how an Unpolished Amber Stone Tick Lace can protect/prevent your dog or cat from ticks. SimpleThe Amber unpolished amber functions in two ways to protect and prevent ticks. 1. Firstly the unpolished amber creates a friction with the fur. Through that it releases a resinous smell that the fur absorbs. This smell repels ticks. 2. Secondly the amber has electrostatic properties. Amber has its own electricity. The word electricity was derived from the Greek ‘electron’ which means amber.
When the amber has friction with the fur it builds up an electrical charge. A cat or dog doesn’t feel this electrical charge but the ticks certainly do! Every tick that comes in contact with the electrical charged fur gets zapped and just falls off.

This is the way the Unpolished Amber prevents and protects ticks form your pet. It can take up to 1 week to build up the charge and resinous smell until you experience full effects on your pet. Also the amber tick lace has to stay on your pet all the time, day and night (24/7) since as soon as the amber tick lace is taken off your pet for a while the amber effect wears off. The amber tick lace does NOT work with metal, even a collar with a metal clasp disturbs the effects of the amber.

What is amber?

Baltic Amber is actually a fossil. It is a natural resin that was formed around 40-60 million years ago. Through the hundreds of years of decay, vegetation, the tree resin and sap is naturally fossilized by the heat and pressure which naturally builds up in the earth. This final product it what we call amber.You may be thinking about the polished amber necklace that you have at home, but that’s different.
To unfold the powerful health effects of Amber you have to use it unpolished and in quantity proportional to your pet. If both components are met the effects are remarkable.

Medicinal Information:

Baltic amber has been revered as a medicinal substance (even for humans) since time immemorial and many healing elixirs have been made with it down through the ages. Countries like Russia and Poland still use many of these natural remedies for pets and humans alike.
· Baltic amber holds a healing oil containing succinic acid, which is directly absorbed into the skin and bloodstream. Succinic acid is highly antimicrobial, boosts immunity and anti-inflammatory.
· Baltic amber contains analgesic properties, which functions as a pain relief.
· Raw Baltic amber is said to have calming effects for the wearer.
All healing and functional properties of Baltic unpolished amber go back thousands of years. A Greek poet Homer, writing as early as 10th century B.C, made several references to amber in the Iliad and Odyssey.
Herodotus wrote about Baltic amber’s electrical properties in the 5th century B.C.
Nobel prize winner Robert Koch has scientifically proved the positive influence of succinic acid as well as recent scientific research.
Ancient Egyptians actually used pine resin as an embalming agent, and doctors during the Civil War, lacking anything else, would sometimes slap the powder of tree resin on a wound as a disinfectant, which saved lives.
We all know that ticks can kill your pet and no one wants that. But using toxic chemicals to prevent ticks isn’t a good solution either. The health dangers when using toxic products with ingredients listed as frank carcinogens don’t just affect your pet but also affect the human (especially children) who get in contact with it. The health effects are very well documented. Who would want that for the pet or children or even for yourself?
Unpolished amber tick laces are less expensive, much more effective than chemical tick repellants, and MUCH MUCH SAFER!! In fact there is no risk at all!

Make The Right Decision

We import our unpolished amber stones from Lithuanian and Russia where Amber is still found naturally.
Each necklace needs to have a perfect amount of amber in the right ratio for the dog or cat to work. That’s why we need the size of your pets neck.
The maximum effect is achieved when the individual Amber stones are separated with knots between each stone so that they can spin and charge up with maximum capacity. We also select the amber pieces per size so they match your dogs neck size. Through this personalized adaptation we can guaranty maximum efficiency.

How To Measure Correctly

How to correctly measure your pet’s necks?1. Use a flexible measuring tape. 2. Place the measuring tape around your pet’s neck and a finger should still fit through.
3. It should not strangle them and not be to loose.
If the amber lace sits in the fur it’s best. The friction between the amber and the fur will do the trick and charge your pet with Tick Protect current!!

What Others Have To Say About Tick Protect
This should be sold by every Vet instead of the toxins which kill us!
I was absolutely excited to find the amber tick laces here in Australia at Tick Protect and use them ever since. They are of high quality, knotted with a strong fabric and they look fantastic.
My German Shepard actually got MS from the use of conventional tick products. So I had to stop and search for an alternative.
I am using the necklaces for both of my dogs, and none of them had a tick ever since!
Bridget K. from Buderim, QLD Australia

A wonderful solution which really works!
I was extremely skeptical as I could not imagine how Amber could protect my dog from getting ticks. But it works. Since over 9 months none of our dogs has had a single tick. Believe me they are outdoors all day roaming the bushes and planes.
Before we used Tick Protect we had several ticks a year and we had to use loads of poison. It was a pain. Now we even forget to check.
The quality of these Tick Protect Tick Laces is amazing. We have already ordered our second set and have them in the draw for when the ones they are wearing need to be replaced.
Do yourself a favour and stop using those chemicals. They are absorbed by your animal’s skin and make them really sick.
Jenny F. from Verrierdale, QLD Australia
Disclaimer: As no tick repellant product, chemical or natural is 100% effective we CAN NOT GUARANTEE that this Tick Lace works with your pet (each pet has a different fur and chemical body build up). Although we have a 90-95% success rate from our Amber Tick Laces, we still recommend that you check your pet regularly. It’s a safety precaution which gives you the certainty and peace of mind. At least you know that the Tick protect lace works.
Teegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!