View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
HarrysMommy
Yorkie Talker

Cry Other dogs do not like my puppy, especially this older australian yorkshire terrier

My Harry is an 11 month old yorkshire terrier. He is very playful, sweet, and energetic. He is the only animal in my home. When I bring him around my bfs brothers gfs dogs..all heck breaks through from there dogs. My bfs brothers gf have 5 year old female maltese and a 2 year old australian yorkie. When Harry sees them he automatically jumos on them to play and sniff. This is all non aggressive btw, just play. Harry also starts his loud um..yelping and whining noise lol and he gets really close to them. The matese snaps no matter what and Harry will leave her alone but the male australian yorkie is always growling and snapping at my puppy. Its anoying because Harry just wants to be near him but the other dog wobt have it. (( I even had to put away my puppy in a room because the other dog gets too ahgressive and Harry just dont seem to care. I introduced Harry to the other dog when i got him at 7 weeks...the other dog acted the same way then. As if he's jealous or tryin to ahow dominance. Idk what to do. I am thinking of getting a female yorkie soon so Harry can have someone to have around and is young like him. What do u guys think?

Last edited by HarrysMommy; 04-23-2014 at 08:50 AM.
HarrysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!