Thread: marking issues
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
Rubyliscious
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default marking issues

So my baby boy Logan just hit 3 months last week and had been doing really well with potty pads. I sleep 8 -10 hours sometimes and as long as he's laying on my chest he can sleep right through the night (or day) with me without accidents. But good God, when I clean... its like the end of the world for him! He will bark and whine endlessly. Now I'm like ocd neat freakish. Before he came along I would clean at least every 3 days, and now I'm so tired of reorganizing, sweeping and nipping after him that I may let it build for a week. Anyhow, I've noticed that whenever I let him out his area (I have a small foyer between my living room and bedroom gated off for his personal space) he always pees so where he shouldn't! Today it was on my sofa. A good Sniff, leg lift and all, so it was definitely no accident. Any other time, he will hop off and go to the nearest pad, but not after i clean... nope! I have no other pets so I'm not sure if he feels threatened or territorial or what is causing this! Help! Lol
Rubyliscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!