View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #295
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapindee View Post
Sorry to hear Shelia went through a recent flare up. I hope the doctor will give her what she needs to reduce the itching and make her feel better.

We are on puppy watch for Brandi. She got her maternity cut today, X-rays tomorrow. And hopefully those pups will wait for Friday. And tomorrow Ladybug goes for her ultrasound so we will know how many and when she is due.

And Brandi says don't forget about me....
Hi, Dee.

Thank you-Sheila has been pretty upset about our dear friends. Actually, they are more family than friends. They live across the street, but are now both in a nursing home. Kay's Alzheimer's got to the point that her husband had to put her in a nursing home, and now John is there, as well, dying of cancer.

Kay and Sheila did everything together, and I had gone up there and Kay didn't remember me. It upset Sheila pretty badly, brought on the flare. As soon as her DO gives her the prescription, she wants to visit Kay-she said, "I know my Kay, she will know me". They are 20 years apart in age, but you would never know it.

Sheila has the girls due dates marked on the calendar. We haven't forgotten about Brandi. She said Brandi is due the day after her best-friends birthday, and she & Terri both said, "Wouldn't it be something, if Brandi had her puppies on the 24th?"

Betsy Ross is due the day before Terri's younger sisters birthday. So, you know what these 3 ladies are thinking. LOL

We're anxious to hear how many puppies Ladybug is expecting. (She has her ultra-sound on the calendar, too.)

We hope you had a Blessed Easter. And a relaxing day.....because you're going to need it.

Rich
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!