View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #293
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I got on tonight to wish you and Sheila a Happy Easter and here you have already wished me one!!! So like you two. I do pray you both have a blessed Resurrection Day and Sheila enjoys better health tomorrow and thereafter.

Hopefully that Hydroxyzine HCL 50 mg. will help her as it does me. I just take it every so often but when I do, it really helps me stop itching and I just go off to sleep within the hour. I'm so glad she's getting some relief form the oxycodone - even a mild dose is far better than nothing, itching and all.

I will remember that prep name and steer well clear of it, Rich. Be sure and thank Sheila for remembering that name and passing it on. We girls have to stick together and share war stories to stay ahead of the game. I've got it on my calendar to call Monday and schedule my - groan - test.

God bless you both and have a Blessed, Happy Easter. Love, Jeanie
Hi, Jeanie.

Thank you, we spent a quiet Easter Sunday. Sheila said, she missed always serving in her Ministry on Easter. Maybe next year.....

She asked me to thank you again, for giving me the name of the medication to stop the itching. It's strange.....today she wasn't itching.

Did you know they also prescribe that medication for itching in MS? She said she never thought too much about her itching, but now she definitely wants a prescription.

Sheila said you're very welcome, and she said "Jeanie is right, we girls have to stick together". She's had far too many bowel preps, and while the preps are miserable, she said the SUPREP is one she'd never use again. Her G.I. wrote it in her file.

God Bless you, Jeanie-we hope you had a blessed Easter and are now fast asleep.

Love,
Rich & Sheila
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!