View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #290
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieville200 View Post
Hi, Jeanie.

Thank you, our dear friend. Sheila is pretty well over the MS flare, although her muscles in her right hip, thigh, and leg still have that bruised feeling.

We were surprised that the itching returned. Sheila is not supposed to take Benadryl, or any OTC's, but this morning, she said, "Nuts with it!" and took an allergy pill, and within the hour, the itching stopped.

She said the oxy relieves the pain in her spine, enough to cope with itching.

She has an appt. with her DO on Monday, and she is going to ask him to prescribe the Hydroxyzine HCL.

She is only taking 2.5 mg. 3 times a day. She's tried cutting back, but then, she is in pain again.

Jeanie, thank you for your continued prayers.

Oh, before I forget, Sheila asked me to tell you, when it is time for you to have your colonoscopy, don't let them give you SUPREP. She said it was the only bowel prep. that made her severely ill.

Jeanie, you are always in our prayers.

We wish you a joyous Easter.

Rich
I got on tonight to wish you and Sheila a Happy Easter and here you have already wished me one!!! So like you two. I do pray you both have a blessed Resurrection Day and Sheila enjoys better health tomorrow and thereafter.

Hopefully that Hydroxyzine HCL 50 mg. will help her as it does me. I just take it every so often but when I do, it really helps me stop itching and I just go off to sleep within the hour. I'm so glad she's getting some relief form the oxycodone - even a mild dose is far better than nothing, itching and all.

I will remember that prep name and steer well clear of it, Rich. Be sure and thank Sheila for remembering that name and passing it on. We girls have to stick together and share war stories to stay ahead of the game. I've got it on my calendar to call Monday and schedule my - groan - test.

God bless you both and have a Blessed, Happy Easter. Love, Jeanie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!