View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Love I have found my new baby!

First, thank you Yorkiemom1 and MyFairLacy for the advice in selecting a breeder! Let me just say, this was very helpful to me! There are so many that had red flags once I was using these two ladies criteria. But I think we found the perfect one. Around here, many let them leave 6-8 weeks old. This breeder will not and she don't sell to brokers. The pup has been vet checked and comes with a one year health guarantee. The pup is raised in her home which we liked as well. The vet checks the pup the night before I pick her up too which I thought was great.

For you who are looking for a pup, I have found that you can get a Yorkie cheap. But not with the criteria of a good breeder and with a health guarantee. This pup is more than I wanted to pay but as the two ladies here on YT said, it will pay off in the end.

With that said, Lily will join our family in June! Here is a picture of my new sweet girl! We are so very excited!! My husband said yes immediately but I wanted to sleep on it. Lol. But today, I decided Miss Lily would be coming to our home and becoming part of our family.

Introducing Miss Lily!
Attached Thumbnails
I have found my new baby!-f4f0ab0f0a3d4a68c29914e043498037_zps9016302f.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!