View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:53 AM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
This is the reason why we love our little babies like we do, we all care about ALL animals. and like our children we want to give them everything we can, that's why our lil critters are SPOILED ROTTEN lol, the more spoiled they are the more we love them lol. We are all "Crazy Yorkie Lovers' lol Hey that could be a new thread "what is the craziest thing we have done with or for our Yorkies" Please keep me posted if you follow that story on the lions.
Yeah, I guess you are right. I think I sometimes do try to make up for the bad things going on with shelter dogs, dogs turned out, running wild or tossed aside and confined or hunted wild animals by spoiling Tibbe more rotten than ever. If I hear more on the poor lions, I will update. When I saw the story on Twitter about the lions running short on meat so close on the heels of the poor European giraffe being killed and fed to other animals, it just got to me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!