View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 09:33 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I don't think that will happen, countries step up in situations like this. I have seen this twice before, The animals get distributed, countries get together offer which animals they have room for. You'll see, all those animals will get placed. Yes it is horrific that these animals have to be caged, and cannot run free. To many pouches, kill for $. Look at what they do to they Rino's, Kill mothers with a baby, just to take the horn, Rino babies die, so 2 are killed not one. Animals in the wild are becoming endangered, that's why we have zoo's. So the children of the future can see animals that once were, but are no more. All because of man kind, population grows, more land is needed, displacing animals.Then you have the poachers!!!!Where does it end? Look at Global warming, what that's doing to the polar bear population. Now polar bears are raiding towns and homes for food.....Whales!!!! I am sure you watch Animal Plant and the war on Asian countries to stop killing of the whales....Iyiyi, ya had to get me started lol....If you follow the story of 50 Lions Facing Starvation In Crimean Safari Park!!! you will see,they will be placed in other park's / zoo's. They will not have freedom,but they will have food.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!