View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 09:46 PM   #74
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Well, I'll admit that my bull crap meter is going off like crazy too.

There is no way in heck that a puppy got blood like that on a puppy pad and it created perfect little swirls and drops. Puppy's like to lick their wounds, and he would have stepped in it, smeared it and probably gotten it everywhere. It would not have looked like it does on the pad (which really is gross by the way). You said you clipped his nails, then you said you didn't. Then you said it was a nose bleed (which would have had spatters, because if his nose was bleeding, he would have most likely sneezed to try and clear his nostrils) and that your vet is running tests and told you not to worry. Probably just a lazy vet who wants to take your money. And for the record, oxygenated blood is not bright red, it's a darker red, so unless that supposed blood was drawn directly from a vein, there's no way it's real blood.

And if it were, that's a whole lot of blood for an 8 week old puppy to be losing. I would be at the vet until I got answers.

So here's your healthy dose of reality. Stop playing childish games. If your dog is sick, do the responsible adult thing and take him to a vet that can give you answers and stop making excuses. If your dog isn't sick and you think all this is funny, well you need professional help, because none of us are laughing at the situation. We are however laughing at you and all your inconsistenties, because, we honestly find it amusing when newcomers come on here spewing and spouting and then get mad when someone calls them out. It's always the same old story. And guess what??? We always win. The silly little newcomer who tells tales ends up leaving, and we get our forum back for a brief time, until the next one comes along.
It's really your choice where it goes from here.

And for what it's worth, this is a public forum and you can not dictate who posts on your threads, nor can you tell them what they can or can not say. Go figure.

Last edited by McheleM; 04-12-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!