View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #413
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by apang29 View Post
It is with unbearable sadness that I tell you Tiny's life adventure has ended. Over the past few weeks she became weaker... her 16 year old body did not have much more to give. Tonight at 0215 she was laying on my shoulder, wiggled closer to my neck and with a soft sigh, she passed to God's arms. Her passing was as sweet and gentle as her wonderful nature. Even at her weakest moment, there was a calm gentleness in her eyes. She passed in peace and with the love that eluded her in her earlier life. I truly loved my Tiny. Her passing is painful. She leaves a huge void. I will simply miss my little friend... I loved her so. She was such a special gift, at a time when I probably needed her more than she needed me. But, it was time to let her spirit be free.

Tiny was happy and had found love when others had been so cruel to her. She was a great symbol of forgiveness. She was a wonderful friend. I hope that someone who reads her about her journey will remember her if the opportunity presents to help an elderly pet in need. Today I am going to a very crowded shelter and will sponsor the adoptions of 2 senior dogs in her name. If the opportunity presents itself please help a senior pet in need.

To all of her YorkieTalk family that have loved her from near and far, I thank you for your love and concern. The spirit of your kindness did make its way to her. Sadly, this will be the final entry for "Little Tiny in West Virginia". We wish you all well and hope that life will be good to all of you.
Tiny's rescue by you and her subsequent life there with you and her furry friends was a beautiful story of love and loyalty of different species coming together for mutual love and support and exemplifies what makes life worth living - all those intangible things of the heart that mean so much. You were her angel and now she's yours.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!