Thread: Vet visit today
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
carleirulesme
YT 500 Club Member

Confused Vet visit today

Cash went to the vets today, he got his 4 month shots. He also got his anal glands expressed and his nails trimmed, which by the way costed 10.80 ridiculous... He is going to give him his Rabies shot in 2 weeks. Cash also had a ear infection, which I'm guessing was from when he went to the groomers, because last month when we were at the vets they said it was irritated and was hoping it was just because the groomer maybe pulled hairs. So now he's on drops for the next 2 weeks. well when they gave him the shot he yelped really loud, last time he didn't do that. Well when they trimmed his nails he was yelping a lot, guessing cuz of the shot. Well it's almost 5 hours later and Cash hasn't drank or ate anything. When I came home from the store, he didn't greet me like usual, and I picked him up and he yelped really loud. So I rubbed him gently and put him down, I went to his food and tried to give him some food and he just shoved his nose on it and let it drop. I'm not sure what to do??? IF anyone may know what's going on, or give me some suggestions I would appreciate it. And he also weighed 4# 6oz. THey also said his right testicle is in the canal, the other has dropped, and that he sounded good and his trachea sounded good. Not sure if I'm forgetting anything..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!