View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 06:08 AM   #61
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossypartigurl View Post
Yeah I don't know if I did I guess I would be the vet took him to two different vets last week and they both said he fine unless they are just lazy vets

I don't want to say lazy...maybe complacent, you and the two vets. If this was you bleeding or your child or other human and you didn't know where it was coming from, would you hesitate to go to an emergency room? I hope not. These pups are dependent upon us for their health and well being, it became your responsibility when you got this pup to take care of this pup...stop putting $$$$$ signs on the health of your living, breathing pup. What exactly constitutes a visit to a vet for you? A deceased pup? Yeah I'm being hard on you, because I see that you obviously do not understand your responsibility to this pup, you need to be vigilant in caring for your furbaby at all times, hopefully you will come to learn this.

Please, do not go back to either of those vets, I can not imagine a vet ever giving such info over the phone like that concerning a bleeding pup, they are incompetent as far as I'm concerned.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!