View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #6
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine View Post
She is spayed, he is not neutered yet
IDK, wonder if she feels if the little male is trying to dominate her or anything and that's making her somewhat anxious, leading her to the bed to relieve her stress along by emptying her bladder. Might try the net cam some more and see if there is any attempts at that type of behavior going on while you are away. More likely, it's just her boredom, stress from your being gone and it's something to do that helps her feel better during the day and marks "her" bed, no doubt somehow comforting her. I'd try life-enrichment and obedience training(which just works wonders with dogs' behavior issues if you'll keep it up over time and keep the training fun, upbeat and make a game of it) and see if she blossoms and finds more self-confidence and self-esteem and finds her life is more fulfilled by the work and can leave behind her need to "comfort" herself this way.

LOL - I wish dogs would just always cry out, whine or howl when they are anxious and not pee and potty but many of them just wee or poop away right where they find the most comfort - and still others, having learned that we don't like them peeing/pooping in certain places, slink off and pee/poop behind the bed or couch or under the table where they think we won't know what they did.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!