Thread: I'm a newbie
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
kuzmaAZ
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I'm a newbie

Hi! I'm Laura and I, too, am new here, though I belonged many years ago when I got my first yorkie, Kachina. We had her for 12 years before we lost her three years ago. Now, we are planning to get our 2nd yorkie in a couple of months, when we return from our long car trip.

I wanted to get our puppy before now, and train her before our trip, then take her in the car with us when we drive from Arizona to Ohio and stay there for a month. My husband didn't want to deal with all that ahead of time, then in the car on the way, plus taking a dog to family members' homes on the way. He was probably right, but I have a hard time waiting.

If you know of a reputable breeder in Tucson, AZ, please let me know. Our last one doesn't do it any longer, so we are starting over again. I'd like to reserve one before our trip and have her to come home to. It's a bit scary to get another yorkie, since Kachina was so perfect. It's hard to believe we could get that lucky again and find the love we had with her. Our expectations are high, but yorkies seem to qualify!

Thanks for your time. I am enjoying your stories and comments about your yorkies and can't wait to share pics of our new baby.
kuzmaAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!