View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 03:09 AM   #48
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardsupandy View Post
It's very kind of you to show such attention. I did post Kenzo Jr's pictures. Please search for a post by me "Adopted a new baby".
He really reminds me to Kenzo when he was a baby. An adorable baby. I adopted him, Kenzo Jr, from a reputable breeder in Europe "Camparis".

I feel better everytime my new baby keeps me busy but at the same time I still feel sad for the lost of my Kenzo senior. Only time will help me to ease this pain. Kenzo is everything for me and I guess I am just not ready to loose him. Thank you once again and I must say that you guys here are so wonderful. We all who lost our baby here feel the same way I do.
I must have missed that pic, I will, look again. I am just sooo happy you got another baby.Kenzo senior was a part of your life and will never be forgotten, the new baby will help you through his loss, this I know, I am going through it myself. Good luck with your new baby, and please stay in touch with YT.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!