View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 05:51 PM   #2
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, my, those two are JUST PRECIOUS! Barney reminds me of Tibbe doing his tricks and little Anna, how sweet is that?!?!? So very cute to see dogs working for their treats and boy, are they usually ever willing to work for food!

LOL - the funniest thing just happened when I was watching your video. I have my computer resting on the left arm of my den couch when looking at YT and Tibbe is usually curled up on the end of the pillow right under the corner of the computer that sticks out over the couch cushion. It's his way of getting involved in YT with me I guess - getting as close to whatever I'm doing as he possibly can. And when he heard Barney bark out, he jumped in his sleep and bonked his head on the corner of the computer but lay right back down and resumed his snoring. Little mess has to be right in on whatever is going on - just as close in as he can be.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!