View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

you can't get angry with ignorant ppl, look at his ad, they are moving and can't take the dog!!! Just shows what type of person this is and how much he cares for animals, all he wanted to do was just get RID of the dog. I don't move unless my dog comes with me. That is how I came to be in Pa. I formally lived in NY, The Bronx, lived in a pvt. house for 22 years,owner was selling the house, new owner wanted my apt. for his family, so I had to move. No one in my area would rent to me because I had 2 yorkies. So I bought this house and moved me and my 2 babies here to Pa. I was NOT going to get rid of, re-home or put my babies down just because my living situation had changed. It's upsetting to see ppl like this, but no sense getting upset over something you cannot control. This goes on and will continue to happen when you have ppl that have a dog for what ever reason other then to love it. Take a deep breath, have a cup of tea or coffee, please calm down. Not everyone that owns a dog loves them as us YT members do, sad, but true.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!