View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:35 PM   #11
lilbumbleybees
YT 1000 Club Member

Cry Update On Frankie

Well I REALLY appreciate everyone's enormous wealth in information and help you all gave me last night. Unfortuantely, Frankie didn't make it through the night. The one thing I learned online last night was that they hide sickness very well. Which in turn would probably be why he appeared chirpy and happy and fine to me all week, including yesterday afternoon until that night hit and he just couldn't do it anymore. It's so strange coming home and not hearing him "talk" when I come in the door. My dad said he even knew the sound of my car, b/c anyone else would drive up and he's stay quiet, but when I got home he's chirp and talk and talk like he'd won the lottery. haha I guess if anything I've learned I just need to keep a better eye on them...if I get another one. I'd like to...just not so soon. Frankie was Frankie. No bird could ever be like him. Again, thank you all so much for your help. I feel like such a bad parent, but I guess all I can do is learn from the mistakes I made and never make them again. May my sweet Frankie rest in peace.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frankie.jpg (51.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 0402052239.jpg (59.2 KB, 2 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!