View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 01:13 PM   #10
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi Rae
lexi loves bullysticks,, i prefer the 12" ones, the 6" goes really fast, be careful when it get small, throw it out...
I don't give Tiger bully sticks only because they stink and just thinking about what they are makes me go EEEWWWWW . Instead, I give him the smoked and dried tendons (5" in length) for 69 cents and definitely NO SMELL at all. I get them at the specialty petstore and the owner suggested I try it out as it is very popular and they get sold very fast.

They also have the same bully stick size you buy (12") for $4.99 plus tax and the brand is Merrick, which I heard is really a good brand . . .and not so smelly at all.

I have a tip on making the most of the sticks and have a photo to show but my hubby has not had a chance to download yet. Anyway, the store showed me how she does it. You buy a small C-Clamp witch can be purchased at any hardware store. You clamp it to one end and you will be amazed at how much they can get out of these expensive sticks . . . and not only do you have to worry about the sticks coming lose (it doesn't) you do not even have to hold it yourself. (Picture to follow). I was going to start a new thread on this tip as soon as I can download but oh well . . .
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!